Thursday, July 31, 2014

Rochester: Practice (Scorekeeping) at Churchville (1st time)

Tonight I played a new course west of Rochester in Churchville. It is a flat course around a county park with open fields and sometimes a lot of trees. It is like a flat Ellison with some Chili mixed in.
It is considered a beginners course, for its short distances but some holes coming out of a gauntlet of trees or trying to throw in between trees spaced 8 to 10 feet (without an established lane) is very demanding.

I scored +10 (assumed par 54) with a birdie on hole 2.  I also had a beautiful backhand drive on Hole 17, almost made it past the boundary guards of a 20 ft bush. The throw was about 180+ft, maybe more.  I will be back and  I will post a map soon.

I want to break 56 or less here.

No comments:

Post a Comment